online schooling

Diposting oleh Unknown | 10.15

INFO online schooling
yes so I'm gonna make a video today about online schooling and before I get
started I just wanted to say
there if you knew how I'm convincing your hands only and my mommy can be home
about arm like her silent the printer side
are online schooling and boiling and all that kind of stuff they could show them
the video and maybe it will whole
you know ese nombre convince them I and
online schooling little background information
on my high school experience arm I meant well
great right now but the last three years open high school obviously I've been in
traditional high school
and so freshman

sophomore year hours at once for engineer
hours at and art school and if you wanna know
abouts my high school experience
and after this video you can go and watch
you there my seekers video or
my om buy it gets better video because I
right haha everything and give you the gist
0 wait what I've gone thru and Hanna Maula Paul
are my high school experience what's going on and why I am at the point that
I am right now
I'm doing it because I have a lead
I'm doing it because on
I get stressed out I get really bad social anxiety and get
overly worried about things that you know most teenagers
wait and worry about like it I got here i win
new classes was starting to get terrified at like without
thank friends at sole sole source care about
on like if I would have friends to sit where
and I get lunch in everything and
I can just have like you know I was
how paranoid about everything arm
even you're just waking up early in the morning and
having a get ready because I'm not the type of person that
in our just get up at like seven o'clock in just
puts my hair out then put on sweatpants like no I got up
everything they had I will haha it's you do I make them to my hair a
late and growing put effort into
our home you know my parents and everything
so than the original they will now come home from school out my religious
corner that because I was so tired on the school day in like everything they
would happen in just having a wake up early you know
that's our school but only got like seven haha
and and be like why homer to do
it's like there's that you know eight hours today and school
and now they want to do you for more work after school it's kinda crazy like
all I give its like homer to shouldn't exist you know I just think you're gonna
span
eight hours a day in a building you know learning about
a time a different things then that should be enough
and you should just come home and be able to spend the rest of your day to
yourself that
but its oh my do I mines going through K-twelve dot com you can go on to the
web say
and look up your stay and it will show you I love the
on schools that do keep it well that are around you
it doesn't matter if the school is like two or three hours away from you because
you
don't go there anyway you just need one that has like a om
like a school choice so that you can apply
it's free don't listen to anybody that tells you that I was going costs
a lot of money because it doesn't cost you absolutely
anything may also send you everything that you need so I got
8 like I got on my first go and all my books in the mail
I got the book said I needed to reach for American literature
they definitely help me out and mentioned that
I O you know have everything another thing that most people don't know is
that you
you do get your diploma you're not getting a GED a salad you are
giving up in failing and everything like that you're still getting what everybody
else is getting thats
in traditional high schools always people n
are online schooling that do it you know from Mike ninth-grade
on graduate early are I've been argued that
I'll went to the same school that I did my sophomore year and he is thinking 12
to
this year with me and he is graduating
our like half a year early houses about
online schooling you get soul
I had a I love your classes on
an offer some classes and everything you have to log on every single day like for
my algebra class
after gone every single day but for my
history class I usually only go on it about once a week
and
um I haven't hung our free time for myself
to do other things that I want to do which is Grady I can sleep
an I don't have to worry about and you're my social anxiety
I can still hang out with my friends bitch I do you know
eso have a social life
you know I can not just sitting in my room I clocked up with my computer all
day because it's not
thats not the picture on Lance Wyman people really think that it is like as
long as you are focused
and as long as you're driven as long as you want to do good
you're going to do good and you're gonna be able to do it I feel like
I wanted it so much for myself that I have made it happen
and that's why I'm doing so good I have never
ever gotten all ease in BU's
the last three years of high school until now
now I'm getting such good grades it would hurt when teachers
unable to arm be more
independent I'm not getting bullied and I can enjoy actually
how I was every single day when I was in a traditional high school
I'm yeah I think you know you still have to remember
due dates in I will that be focused

and make sure you get your things done but once you do
you know you're pretty much you we have thruster the time to do
whatever you bring every want to do that
Alliance going exists is save these kids
from having to you go or somewhere where they're going to be judged
and you know have to come home and be used at every single day and
you worried and stressed out in that's something that I haven't
salsas arm last year when I was in
are wat tourism middle of my junior year
as well as I fought their way and now I'm do not feel that way I feel so very
I'm able focus on myself on learning things about myself
am learning things in school I'm happy new year
so much happier I don't feel that depression anxiety that I'd ever before
I don't feel om H shares
I don't feel like like
I don't feel panicky or any negative thing that I felt before rows in a
traditional high school

I don't feel that any more anymore to be
arm who i am. and I don't have anybody saying
anything about it and that's what I love so
out let's give you some information
about a high school I hope this helped in some way I just wanted to share my
story
and if you have any questions
then you can comment on where which is startin spent at Tamarack
com or you can just leave you know your question now below
or you can ask me on instagram has me on twitter
and have a terra and
yeah on I'm gonna go
I love you guys have a great day questions ( online schooling )

online colleges online schools online schooling By online colleges online schools online colleges online schools Published: 2014-09-21T10:15:00-07:00 By online colleges online schools: online schooling online colleges online schools Published: 2014-09-21T10:15:00-07:00 online schooling 5 99909 reviewer
Title : online schooling
Description : INFO online schooling yes so I'm gonna make a video today about online schooling and before I get started I just wanted to say there if...
Rating : 5 CA California Located at
123 Main St , California , 36.778261 -119.4179324 CA . Phone: 206-555-1234 http://california.com What is the latitude and longitude of the online colleges online schools ? Answer:
http://schema.org/GeoCoordinates